A 50-minute full body, high-energy workout following the beat of the music. This class is an energized combination of cardio, upper body weights, and choreography without compromising the power of music to strengthen the body, mind, and will.
– Comfortable fitness tops and bottoms are recommended. Be sure to bring a bottle of water and a pair of socks along. Both are available for purchase over the counter if needed.
– Doors to the Ride room open at the stated class timings.
– Foundation 15 is highly recommeded for all first timers to AXIOM, regardless of whether you have taken a spin class elsewhere or not. This foundation class starts promptly at the stated class timing on schedule.
– Please ensure to plan your arrival time and be early, this gives you time to orientate yourself with our studio and pick up an accurate size of cycling shoes. We prioritise safety for all our clients and therefore these conditions are mandatory to ensure the best experience for all our riders.
– We provide cycling shoes with LOOK KEO cleats. You are welcome to bring your own compatible shoes.
– Both our instructors and front desk personnel will be there to assist you. Simply give them a wave and they’ll walk you through the proper bike setup.