Experience indoor cycling and training like never before. Building terrains using music, this low-impact high intensity cardiovascular workout will take you on the ride of your life. We are dedicated t0 our training power-zones that will target time trials, sprints and climbs, with the emphasis on statistics that will serve as a way to chart your progress week on week. Let our Road training be the bridge for you to cross over from where you are right now to where you want to be, because there is nothing to it but to do it.
CONSOLE INTRODUCTION AND THRESHOLD TEST
– Comfortable fitness tops and bottoms are recommended. Be sure to bring a bottle of water and a pair of socks along. Both are available for purchase over the counter if needed.
– Doors to the Ride room open at the stated class timings.
– You are highly recommended to take our Road Foundation class a few times before advancing to your regular Road classes. Please visit our website for a comprehensive introduction to the console that will be used in class. Proceed to the ‘Road’ section and watch video titled “Console Introduction and Threshold Test”. This will give you better understanding of what to expect and how to get the best out of your ride.
– We provide cycling shoes with LOOK KEO cleats. You are welcome to bring your own compatible shoes.
– Both our instructors and front desk personnel will be there to assist you. Simply give them a wave and they’ll walk you through the proper bike setup.